Lord Shiva is known to have eleven Rudra forms. In the very sacred Mrutyunjaya Shanthi ritual, all these forms are worshipped to usher in an era of peace, wellness and goodness for all steps taken by an individual. Many have experienced great bouts of success, valor, welfare and even miracles, after performing this most sacred ritual.
Mrutyunjaya Shanthi is typically performed to boost a person’s morale, luck and prosperity, in all actions, deeds and future steps. This pooja is so powerful that it is said to even postpone death itself! And very importantly, and as proven overages, this ritual is greatly successful in destroying all future hurdles and any unforeseen accidents or negative events in life.
Why Maha Mrityunjaya Homam should be performed at Gokarna?
Gokarna (Kannada: ಗೋಕರ್ಣ) is a small temple town on the western coast of India within the Kumta taluk of Uttara Kannada district of the state of Karnataka. The most temple deity is Lord Shiva, who is additionally referred to as Mahabaleshwar. Gokarna is understood together of the seven important Hindu pilgrimage centers in India.
This sanctum is understood as Bhookailasa and therefore the Southern Varanasi. (Ref. Skandha Purana, Guru Charitra). Gokarna means Cow’s Ear. it’s believed that Lord Shiva emerged from the ear of a cow (Prithvi, the Mother Earth) here. it’s at the ear-shaped confluence of two rivers Gangavali and Aghanashini. Thus Gokarna gained global spiritual significance. Performing Maha Mrityunjaya Homam at Gokarna has its own very significance.
Gokarna is mentioned within the Shrimad Bhagavata Purana as being the house of the brothers Gokarna and Dhundhakari. Mahabaleshwara Temple (Maha: great, bal: strength) may be a famous Shiva Temple and it houses the ‘Atmalinga’
The Brahmin king Raja Mayooravarma was instrumental in bringing the primary 30 approximately families to Gokarna. Brahmins have a history of 1300 years back and documental proofs are available since the 15th century about Gokarna priests and students for performing various pujas like Navagraha-purak-aghorastra-puja, Narayan bali, Kaal Sarp dosh puja, Maha Mrantuynjya Homam, pind pradhan, tripindi Shraddha, etc. The availability of an honest number of learned scholars in Sanskrit and Vedic experts in Gokarna is another advantage aside from the individuality of this sanctum in India.
The Atma linga of Lord Shiva is at Gokarna. Hence all pujas are performed throughout the year.
Contact us at +91-9448952126, +91-8217549312
Why Maha Mrityunjaya homam is performed?
According to Vedic scriptures, Maha Mrityunjaya Homam is performed for the following reasons:
- Attain victory over the fear of death and thus extended life span.
- Overcome chronic illnesses.
- Avoid or minimize accidents, injuries, health disorders negative energy domination, etc.
- Karmic and life dosha solutions.
- The most important aspect of this homam for those section of people who would like to see success in their profession over a period of time. This could be 5-20 years or even more. The fear of death makes people vulnerable to their success path.
- To maintain balanced metabolism in conjunction with healing and nourishing forces etc.
Benefits of Maha Mrityunjaya Homam
Within 30 days of performing this Homam at Gokarna, one will feel a rise in confidence. Homam performers are going to be ready to plan well and accurately to realize all goals in business and domestic issues. The magnitude of Ego is going to be minimized, emotions are controlled, words are delivered timely and appropriately without hurting others. Every purpose of performing Maha Mrityunjaya Homam is bestowed by Lord Mahabaleshwar of Gokarna, Karnataka India.
- Longer and fearless life.
- Trouble-free human interactions.
- Good health conditions and positive energy induced.
- Improvement in taking the right decision and judgment.
- It provides methods for controlling the malefic effects of planets in a horoscope.
- Finally, It is beneficial for mental, emotional, and physical health.
About Maha Mrityunjaya Homam puja details contact:
Gokarna Rudragaya Temple
Near Bus Stop, Prasad Nilaya
Road, Gokarna, Karnataka 581326