If the souls of our ancestors are satisfied and in peace, they will take care and protect the whole family. But if their soul(s)are no satisfied, problems to the entire family are expected.
For the last seven births, we are to receive the blessings of our ancestors. If not, there could be flaws that attract bad luck. This pooja, therefore, is performed to overcome problems associated with these souls, by satisfying them and giving them deliverance to the final resting place of all souls, which is the Vishnu Pada, or the feet of the supreme Lord Vishnu, Shri Lakshmi Narayana.
The ritual is based on a detailed study of one’s horoscope, and if defects of Pithru Dosha exist, then the Pitru Dosha Parihara ritual is advised. It is important to note, that All Other Dosha and Dosha Parihara are superannuated by performing Rudarabhisheka Maha Pooja.
Souls from the past seven births will be blessed by our ancestors, and the future seven births will also be filled with happiness. Therefore, by performing this pooja, 15 births are blessed for improvement!
Before performing pitru dosha puja one should know the subsequent facts. Gokarna, Karnataka is that the right place for performing these pujas. Being southern Kashi of India, there are qualified priests who are performing these pujas since the time of the Kadamba Dynasty (400 CE onwards).
Contact us at +91-9448952126, +91-8217549312
Why Narayan Bali puja should be performed at Gokarna?
Gokarna (Kannada: ಗೋಕರ್ಣ) is a small temple town on the western coast of India within the Kumta taluk of Uttara Kannada district of the state of Karnataka. The most temple deity is Lord Shiva, who is additionally referred to as Mahabaleshwar. Gokarna is understood together of the seven important Hindu pilgrimage centers in India.
This sanctum is understood as Bhookailasa and therefore the Southern Varanasi. (Ref. Skandha Purana, Guru Charitra)
Gokarna means Cow’s Ear. it’s believed that Lord Shiva emerged from the ear of a cow (Prithvi, the Mother Earth) here. it’s at the ear-shaped confluence of two rivers Gangavali and Aghanashini. Thus Gokarna gained global spiritual significance. Performing Maha Mrityunjaya Homam at Gokarna has its own very significance.
Gokarna is mentioned within the Shrimad Bhagavata Purana as being the house of the brothers Gokarna and Dhundhakari. Mahabaleshwara Temple (Maha: great, bal: strength) may be a famous Shiva Temple and it houses the ‘Atmalinga’
The Brahmin king Raja Mayooravarma was instrumental in bringing the primary 30 approximately families to Gokarna. Brahmins have a history of 1300 years back and documental proofs are available since the 15th century about Gokarna priests and students for performing various pujas like Navagraha-purak-aghorastra-puja, Narayan bali, Kaal Sarp dosh puja, Maha Mrantuynjya Homam, pind pradhan, tripindi Shraddha, etc.
The availability of an honest number of learned scholars in Sanskrit and Vedic experts in Gokarna is another advantage aside from the individuality of this sanctum in India.
The Atma linga of Lord Shiva is at Gokarna. Hence all pujas are performed throughout the year.
What is Pitru Dosha?
Pitra Dosh or Pitru Dosh, consistent with Vedic astrology, is a congenital anomaly or a defect which occurs later in one’s life and is demoralizing for a few people. The most number of cases where Pitru Dosha occurs is caused by movement of the planets and for the explanations mentioned below:
- Bad deeds of our ancestors/children in earlier life, knowingly or unknowingly.
- Lack of full filling of parental desires of our ancestors.
- A sudden and unnatural death of any relative ancestors at an early age.
Pitra Dosha occurs if any ancestors up to the 7th generation on the father’s side and up to the 4th generation on the mother’s side have expired at an early age or have had an unnatural death.
What are the effects of Pitru Dosha?
Effects of Pitru Dosha are listed below:
1. There will be no male child born in the family to carry on the generation or no child in the family.
2. Frequent abortions may take place.
3. There can be children in the family who do not want to get married or in spite of many efforts no suitable match could be found for the marriage.
4. Lack of interest in Business/education/profession for family members even though they are qualified.
5. Children in these families may be born with physical or mental limitations or even the ones who are born normal.
6 Health and hygiene-related issues at home and for family members.
7. Scarcity always revolves around these families and they hardly find any luck or prosperity in whatever they try to do.
What are the remedies of Pitru Dosha?
If you are a heavy sufferer due to pitru dosha do not wait, on the advice of an astrologer, perform the following pujas at Gokarna, Karnataka.
- Narayan Bali puja
- Naryan Nag Bali puja
- Tripindi pitra dosha puja
or try some simple solutions like:
- Water a Banyan Tree regularly.
- Feed Brahmins on Amavasya and also help the poor and needy on this day in your own capacity.
- Unconditional services to parents and old age people.
- Worshipping Lord Vishnu, especially the form of Sri Ram, etc.
How to Reach Gokarna?
- By Flight: Nearest airport is Dabolim in Goa. This airport is around 140 kilometers away from Gokarna.
- By Train: Gokarna rail link which is well connected with Margoa. If you are coming to Gokarna via rail then the nearest railway stations are located at Gokarna/ Ankola /Kumta which are about 6/20/18 kilometers away.
- By Bus or Car: KSRTC, VRL, SRS, Kumars and many have frequent bus services in the region. There are plenty of buses which connect Gokarna to major and minor cities in the country which will make to reach Gokarna easy for the travelers.
Note: To Know Pitru Dosha Puja Cost, kindly call us on +91-9448952126.