Prior to performing Narayan Bali puja, one must have clear data concerning why, where, and when this puja must be performed. We have featured this in the below content.
What is Naryana bali puja?
Narayana Bali is a Hindu ritual involving fire. Participating in Narayana Bali helps a person destroy negativity. The ritual makes them possess the dummy body which is later set alight. The pyre causes the soul to liberate and transcend. One should consult a good Brahmin for Narayan Bali Pooja to relieve the dead person’s soul and to help it reach its ultimate destination i.e. Yamaloka.
Narayan Bali Puja (in all cases of abnormal death) may be a necessary ritual described in Garuda Purana which is performed altogether cases of abnormal death, defined as follows: death by fasting, by animals, accidentally, by arson, by a curse, by cholera or any unusual disease which suddenly caused untimely death, suicide, fall from a mountain, tree or any height, drowning, death by muggers or robbers, by snake bite, struck by lightning, murder, and persons who are great sinners, pitra dosh within the horoscope, delay in marriage, problems in conceiving child, business loss, family separation, etc.
For all unnatural death, there’s neither ritual for cremation, nor tarpana, nor shraddh nor asaucham. Narayan Bali consists of an equivalent ritual as a Hindu funeral. Vedic Mantras are chanted to invoke such lost souls. Narayan Bali puja causes the soul to liberate and transcend.
When Narayan Bali puja performed with thila homam ?
- Unnatural death in a family
- Pitra dosh found in the horoscope
- Due to life-related events where you feel that one should do some type of Puja for their ancestors. This should be done by consulting us or any day during pitru paksha period
- When there is a death of an unmarried man/woman
- Delay in marriage/conceiving a child
Narayana Bali should be performed at the earliest. Consult a Bramhin immediately after the occurrence of abnormal death/pitra dosh found in a horoscope.
Contact us at +91-9448952126, +91-8217549312
Why Narayan Bali puja should be performed at Gokarna?
Gokarna (Kannada: ಗೋಕರ್ಣ) is a small temple town on the western coast of India within the Kumta taluk of Uttara Kannada district of the state of Karnataka. The most temple deity is Lord Shiva, who is additionally referred to as Mahabaleshwar. Gokarna is understood together of the seven important Hindu pilgrimage centers in India.
This sanctum is understood as Bhookailasa and therefore the Southern Varanasi. (Ref. Skandha Purana, Guru Charitra)
Gokarna means Cow’s Ear. it’s believed that Lord Shiva emerged from the ear of a cow (Prithvi, the Mother Earth) here. it’s at the ear-shaped confluence of two rivers Gangavali and Aghanashini. Thus Gokarna gained global spiritual significance. Performing Maha Mrityunjaya Homam at Gokarna has its own very significance.
Gokarna is mentioned within the Shrimad Bhagavata Purana as being the house of the brothers Gokarna and Dhundhakari. Mahabaleshwara Temple (Maha: great, bal: strength) may be a famous Shiva Temple and it houses the ‘Atmalinga’
The Brahmin king Raja Mayooravarma was instrumental in bringing the primary 30 approximately families to Gokarna. Brahmins have a history of 1300 years back and documental proofs are available since the 15th century about Gokarna priests and students for performing various pujas like Navagraha-purak-aghorastra-puja, Narayan bali, Kaal Sarp dosh puja, Maha Mrantuynjya Homam, pind pradhan, tripindi Shraddha, etc.
The availability of an honest number of learned scholars in Sanskrit and Vedic experts in Gokarna is another advantage aside from the individuality of this sanctum in India.
The Atma linga of Lord Shiva is at Gokarna. Hence all pujas are performed throughout the year.
How to perform Narayan Bali Puja?
Time needed: 3 hours and 30 minutes.
Following are the ten steps in Narayan Bali puja. Five brahmins should be invited and arghya given to them. they ought to be learned, of excellent conduct, best in their family, free from physical decrepitude and noble.
- Narayan bali Sankalp – Vedic mantra process of calling performers name, Nakshatra, Gotra, and Objective of the Narayan bali puja
- Pretha sankalp – Calling departed soul’s name and their relationship with the performer and mentioning the cause and sort of death..
- Vinayaka puja – As per the Shiva Purana, it’s a practice to worship Lord Vinayaka before starting any work.
- Pretha avahana for departed souls using Sriphala (coconut) – Vedic process of calling departed souls one by one during a specified order, using coconut.
- Dash pind pradhan – Offering food to the departed souls.
- Brahma, Vishnu, Rudra, Yama, Savitra devatha kalasha sthapane and avahanam – Liberation from five Gods, kalasha sthapane and avahanam.
- Panchaka shraddh – Offering five pinda pradhan to the Vishnu Deva.
- Narayan bali homa – Chanting of Narayan bali mantras within the sort of homam.
- Brahaman muka dwara panch sukta parayana with prayaschita tila homam – Parayana and certain numbers of prayaschita tila homam.
- Dasha daan – 10 sorts of donations given as per the performer’s convenience.
Where Naryan bali should be performed?
Preferred Punya kshetra for Narayana Bali Puja is at Gokarna in Karnataka, India.
What are the benefits?
By performing Narayana Bali puja we ensure that soul has reached the right destination peacefully. Hence this will be the welfare of the community related to the dead person and good health, peace of mind, success in business and education, married life (pregnancy and relationship), marriage hurdles solution and all things will happen on time.
How to Reach Gokarna?
- By Flight: Nearest airport is Dabolim in Goa. This airport is around 140 kilometers away from Gokarna.
- By Train: Gokarna rail link which is well connected with Margoa. If you are coming to Gokarna via rail then the nearest railway stations are located at Gokarna/ Ankola /Kumta which are about 6/20/18 kilometers away.
- By Bus or Car: KSRTC, VRL, SRS, Kumars and many have frequent bus services in the region. There are plenty of buses which connect Gokarna to major and minor cities in the country which will make to reach Gokarna easy for the travelers.